czwartek, 5 maja 2016

Liquirone ORIGINAL - Italy

Wow. That surprised me a bit XD
I've never liked lucretia sweets. No offence, but people in my country like this taste very rarely, and you won't meet it in the local shops usually. Long ago, when I had my first encounter with lucretia (it was a candy manufacture in Sweden) me and my brother run away from the shop to spit the candies out. It was just too much. x.x
After all the years it still tastes a bit weird for me even though the Liquirone thing tastes much, much better, than the candy I tried first :P 
The taste isn't that strong, so it's easier to get used to it.

The bar is quite soft for a toffee, and melts in your mouth quickly. The lucretia taste isn't too strong, but it stays in your mouth quite long after you eat the toffee. To be honest, I'd like to get rid of it, since I'm not used to this. XD

Anyways, it's tasty and if you like this type of sweets, you should totally try this one.

Now, I've got to find a way to change the taste. Seriously. Help.T.T

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz