sobota, 21 maja 2016

Bella Vista

These are rather cheap for chocolates, so I wasn't sure if they'll be tasty, but I decided to try ;)
The box was rather small, but full of pralines (216g!). 

I was surprised how tasty they were! Especially the milk chocolate ones.
 The white, with the champagne-filling were a bit strange (sour and sweet), and the dark chocolate with coconut were my least favorite, but the rest was awesome!

The half-liquid filling is great and the chocolate is very good too :3

 The hazelnut and the caramel chocolates were the best. Grab them before anyone else does! XD

I think, you should buy this box. It's cheap, but really tasty, and you don't have to care for the wrapping paper if you want to give the chocolates as a present for someone :)




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz